deps.cloud is a tool built to help companies understand how projects relate to one another.
It does this by detecting dependencies defined in common manifest files (
Using this information, we’re able to construct a dependency graph.
As a result we’re able to answer questions like:
- Which projects have been indexed?
- Which libraries get produced by a project?
- Which libraries do I depend on and what version?
- Which projects depend on library X and what version?
- Which projects can produce library X?
- Which projects do our systems use the most?